Hi Goce,

Goce Smilevski a écrit :
I followed the instructions in the "Translation How-To" and the .po file
that I work on appears to be the latest one (2109 messages). I am still
working on the translation (only 25% messages translated), and I will send
an initial version when I am done. The wxWidgets translation will be most
probably done in parallel (by somebody else). I tried to replace the
wxstd.mo file with the one compiled in poEdit (with only a couple of
messages translated) but pgAdmin still shows yes/no/cancel buttons on
dialogs in English. Is there any special procedure that I should follow in
order to replace those messages, too ?

It seems I have the same issue with the french translation. Actually, the options dialog has no translation for Help and Cancel (and OK but I use the same string in french :) ). When I drop the name attribute of these wxButton in pgadmin/ui/frmOptions.xrc file, translations appear.

wxrc -g gets Cancel and Help strings from .xrc files. pgadmin.po has them. So, I don't really think it is a bug with pgAdmin.

Is it a bug with wxWidgets ?

Any ideas ?

Regards.

--