Hi,

I'm going to redo the patch with:
1) updated icons
2) add entry to menu as well
3) disable icons when not in a transaction

Regarding the shortcut for commit/rollback. I'm not very found of keyboard
shortcuts for commit/rollback when disabling auto commit. But I'll add it
if you want it. Any recommendation on key combination? (like Ctrl+Shift C|R)

I haven't checked, but can user change shortcuts in some settings menu?

-- john