On 26 May 2016 at 11:20, Murtuza Zabuawala <
murtuza.zabuaw...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> PFA patch for RM#1231 & RM#1237.
>
> Additionally I have shifted 'Advanced tab' after columns & constraint tab.
>

> @Thom,
>
> Reading "Of type" drop-down, We borrowed sql query from pgadmin3 to
> populate "Of type" combo box as given below.
> I was not able to find a way to differentiate between table & composite
> type populating from below given query,
> I'll put in todo list, may be someone from community can help in future.
>
> SELECT t.oid,
>   quote_ident(n.nspname)||'.'||quote_ident(t.typname) AS typname
>   FROM pg_type t, pg_namespace n
> WHERE t.typtype='c' AND t.typnamespace=n.oid
>   AND NOT (n.nspname like 'pg_%' OR n.nspname='information_schema')
> ORDER BY typname;

This should work:

SELECT c.oid,
  quote_ident(n.nspname)||'.'||quote_ident(c.relname) AS typname
  FROM pg_namespace n, pg_class c
WHERE c.relkind = 'c' AND c.relnamespace=n.oid
  AND NOT (n.nspname like 'pg_%' OR n.nspname='information_schema')
ORDER BY typname;

Although, to avoid confusion, the "typname" alias should probably just be
"relname".

Thom