Hi Dave,

I tried to find unique shortcuts keys combination using function keys on
different platforms (windows, mac, linux ) but no success. Any combination
of function keys with either of (or some of them together) Alt, Ctrl, Shift
conflict with either browser functionality or with window functionality
(like resize, move, minimize, maximize etc).

And regarding Ctrl+F5, it is for hard refresh on some browsers.

--
*Harshal Dhumal*
*Software Engineer*

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com