Hi Dave

As per my understanding below operations required

Parent:

   - View table data.
   - View stats.
   - Create regular/partitioned table
   - Create N number of partitions.
   - Drop/ Drop cascade, Truncate.
   - Attach/Detach Partitions.
   - Not able to create constraints excluding check constraint.

Child:

   - View Table Data.
   - View stats.
   - View partition scheme in SQL pane
   - Create primary/foreign/.. key constraint.
   - Drop/ Drop cascade, Truncate

--
*Akshay Joshi*
*Principal Software Engineer *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*