Hi Denis,

thanks for the feature request.

So what you like to do would be

\pgfmathprintnumber{1,5}  and get 1,50 or something like that, right?

Unfortunately, since the number parser is closely tight to the
expression parser as well, you would also have the effect

\pgfmathparse{ 1,5 + 0,5 }

and would expect 2.0 as result. I fear this, in turn, has a couple of
risks... I am unsure of wether that would be a good idea.

Well, maybe I can add an option like that. But it would probably cause
defects when it is combined with expression parsing.

Kind regards

Christian