David et. Al,
Sorry for top-posting but it's late, and I'm using lame outlook.
I haven't said anything recently, because I decided to open a bag of popcorn
and enjoy the Coc debate.

If you read my earlier posts, you should know that I am vehemently against
anything that sounds like  http://contributor-covenant.org.  True I don't speak
for all mixed race women or women or minorities or left-handers or windows
users, or whatever special interest group you think I belong to.  I speak for
myself.

I am especially disgusted by the people behind http://contributor-covenant.org.
 They have done nothing but to silence the voices of minorities. That's being
kind to them.

A Coc if we have one, which I personally don't think we should, should assume
all people are here because they find PostgreSQL useful and want to encourage
its use and extend its functionality.

So like I have said before as an example PostGIS doesn't have a Coc listed on
our website, but we do have this:
http://postgis.net/development/  "Getting Involved" section, which Paul Ramsey
put together a while back, and made me feel pretty welcome.

Which essentially says - "we are individuals with a common love for this thing,
get to know who we are, jump in to help us and your voice will be heard."
That's pretty much all I care about when getting involved in any  community.

Thanks,
Regina