On Jan 22, 2016, at 12:39 AM, Regina Obe <l...@pcorp.us> wrote:

> I am especially disgusted by the people behind
> http://contributor-covenant.org.  They have done nothing but to silence the
> voices of minorities. That's being kind to them.

Interesting. Got a link for context? I Googled, but saw nothing about
controversy or other issues in the first few pages. Maybe I need to dig a
little deeper?

Honestly, I like that other folks have really thought this stuff through, and
it’s so widely adopted as to be approaching a standard for OSS.

> Which essentially says - "we are individuals with a common love for this
> thing, get to know who we are, jump in to help us and your voice will be
> heard."
> That's pretty much all I care about when getting involved in any  community.

Right, but it’s not enough for other people, so insufficiently inclusive.

Best,

David