I don't think so, if you consider a troll to be someone who doesn't care
about the topic, but rather wishes to stir up newbies and flamers.  A
search of the archives shows the sender has a history of asking valid
questions and offering advice on-topic.

That said, the result is the same.

Cheers,

Rick

                      Geoffrey

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:
pgsql-general@postgresql.org
                      Sent by:                       cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  Re: [GENERAL]
PostgreSQL still for Linux only?
                      tgresql.org

                      03/09/2005 11:28 AM

Tom Lane wrote:
> Tope Akinniyi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>>I am not holding anybody responsible, but I think we need to do a massive
re-orientation of the community not to carry the Linux-Windows game too
far.

> This is a troll, isn't it?

My thinking as well, unfortunately, has hooked some folks...

--
Until later, Geoffrey