Hi,

Quick notes:
>       <para>
>        Add Just-In-Time (<acronym>JIT</acronym>) compilation of plans
>        run the by the executor
>(Andres Freund)
>       </para>
>      </listitem>

It's currently not yet compilation of entire plans, but only parts. I
think that's a relevant distinction because I'd like to add that as a
feature to v12 ;). How about just adding 'parts of' or such?  I'd also
rephrase the plan and 'run by the executor a bit'. How about:

  Add Just-In-Time (<acronym>JIT</acronym>) compilation of parts of
  queries, to accelerate their execution.

>      <listitem>
><!--
>2018-03-20 [5b2526c83] Add configure infrastructure (- -with-llvm) to enable
>LLV
>-->
>
>       <para>
>        Add configure flag <option>--with-llvm</option> to test for
>        <acronym>LLVM</acronym> support (Andres Freund)
>       </para>
>      </listitem>
>
>      <listitem>
><!--
>2018-03-20 [6869b4f25] Add C++ support to configure.
>-->
>
>       <para>
>        Have configure check for the availability of a C++ compiler
>        (Andres Freund)
>       </para>
>      </listitem>
>
>      <listitem>

I wonder if we shouldn't omit those, considering them part of the JIT
entry?  Not quite sure what our policy there is.

Greetings,

Andres Freund