On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 03:43:08PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 11:08:52AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I have committed the first draft of the Postgres 11 release notes.  I
> > will add more markup soon.  You can view the most current version
> > here:
>
> Thanks for gathering all the commits in one piece, Bruce.
>
> > I expect a torrent of feedback.  ;-)
>
> I looked at the entries where my name shows up.  Here is some feedback
> with HEAD at 8c6227a2 (latest as of writing this message).

A couple of extra notes while reading the HTML notes:

<para>
 Add timeline information to the <link
 file (Simon Riggs)
</para>
This feature has been implemented by me, not Simon.

<para>
 Document that <filename>pg_internal.init</filename> files do not
 need to be included in the base backup (David Steele)
</para>
Does not seem necessary to add that in the release notes..

<para>
 Cause large object permission checks
 to happen on large object open, <link
 read/write (Tom Lane)