On 2020-04-14 05:57, Amit Kapila wrote:
Peter E, others, any suggestions on how to move forward?  I think here
we should follow the rule "follow the style of nearby code" which in
this case would be to have one space after each field as we would like
it to be closer to the "Buffers" format.  It would be good if we have
a unified format among all Explain stuff but we might not want to
change the existing things and even if we want to do that it might be
a broader/bigger change and we should do that as a PG14 change.  What
do you think?

If looks like shortening to fpw= and using one space is the easiest way to solve this issue.