On Mié 08 Nov 2000 19:34, Tom Lane wrote:

> Well, maybe.  But is it worth the trouble?  Hard to believe anyone else
> did the same thing.
>
> If socklen_t exists, it's presumably the right thing to use, so if we
> just hardwire "void -> socklen_t", I think it'd be OK.  If we're wrong,
> we'll hear about it...

Well, I would like to know how this is going to evolve. I will try to
download an update with cvsup in a few hours.
Hope theres something new. Else, please tell me what would be the best
solution (even for the moment).

Thanks

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués                  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]