Magnus Hagander wrote:
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Stefan Kaltenbrunner escribió:

yeah - the test install is available on http://reviewdemo.postgresql.org if people want to test judge for themself - contact magnus or me if you need permissions to do/test stuff there.

Thanks.  I tried submitting a review request against anoncvs but it
failed with
     No valid separator after the filename was found in the diff header

"patch" can apply the patch correctly -- I'm not sure what does this
patch have that RB does not like.

The patch is attached in case you want to play with it.

If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere in the docs that the diff has to be unified, not context. Could that be it?

Yes, and second problem is CVS diff. When you use CVS diff you must strip root (/home/alvherre/Code/cvs/) from following line:

RCS file: /home/alvherre/Code/cvs/pgsql/src/backend/commands/analyze.c,v

and ",v" as well. After that RB accepted your patch.

                Zdenek

      match