Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> The first commitfest has been on for about a week now, but I haven't
> seem much festivities going on.
>
> Do we plan to drain Bruce's patch queue completely during this
> commitfest? Or the items on the developer wiki TODO:PatchStatus list?
> When do we declare the commitfest to be over?
>
> Bruce's queue has many patches in there that haven't had any activity,
> and not all of the items are patches. The wiki is not quite up-to-date
> either. Looking at the items in the wiki, here's my quick triage of the
> items that have no reviewer assigned:

I am basically 1-2 days away from having the patch queue full/complete,
at which point I think we are going to need to make some decisions, as
you mentioned.  Lots of items are unclear and just need a decision if it
is a TODO, patch work, or just discarded.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        http://momjian.us