Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Bruce, you are putting too much of the work on your own shoulders and
>> bottlenecking the whole process.  Just dump stuff into the queue, don't
>> trim and for heavens sake stop fixing "simple" things as you go.  Once
>> the queue is there we can spread around the work of processing the
>> items.

> OK, you asked for it.  All emails have been moved from pgpatches_hold to
> pgpatches.  There are 19 pages.  Let the pain begin!
>       http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches

OK, so now we need to actually divvy up the work somehow.  Anyone want
to take any particular pieces of this?  I think the first step is triage
--- which items actually need review now, which are dead or should
become TODO entries, and which are trivial enough to just deal with
without review.  (Bruce, I guess you already did that on a portion
of this list, but which portion?)

Since there are 19 pages and probably less than 19 interested hackers,
maybe we could just each take a page of the list as it stands and go
through it at that level?  Although many of the threads cross pages, so
that's not ideal.  Any other ideas?