"Heikki Linnakangas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> The first commitfest has been on for about a week now, but I haven't
> seem much festivities going on.

Yeah, we are a bit behind on starting it :-(.  Bruce was traveling
until the end of February and is still not caught up on updating
his list of open patches.  And I had some Red Hat responsibilities
to take care of, as well as personal matters, and was happy to let
it slip a few days.  But we need to get on with it.

> Do we plan to drain Bruce's patch queue completely during this
> commitfest? Or the items on the developer wiki TODO:PatchStatus list?

Right at the moment the raw data is still in Bruce's patch queue.
It's becoming increasingly obvious that that isn't going to work;
we can't have one man being a complete bottleneck for the entire
process.  I concur with your other suggestion to try to move to
a wiki-based patch list, though it's unclear to me just how we
should manage that.  I think I'd prefer a small number of people
(but more than just Bruce) responsible for updating the queue.