On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 08:12:56PM -0500, Jonah H. Harris wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Jonah H. Harris
> <jonah.har...@gmail.com>wrote:

> >> After doing some math I've concluded this is in fact the case.
> >> Anyone want to check my work?
> >

> > FWIW, the logic looks correct to me.
>
> Cripes!  I just had an idea and it looks like the buggers beat me to
> it :(
>
> http://www.google.com/patents?id=4bqBAAAAEBAJ&dq=null+aware+anti-join

As has been discussed here many, many times, the only kind of person
who should be doing a patent search is a company's IP attorney, which
you are not, and even if you were, under no circumstances would such a
person paste that link in a public forum.

Should we have a kick-off policy for this kind of misbehavior?

Cheers,
David.
--
David Fetter <da...@fetter.org> http://fetter.org/