Kevin Grittner wrote:
Josh Berkus <j...@agliodbs.com> wrote:
You could always take a survey ... bosses love surveys ...
Done: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/community/
Is there some assumed relationship between those options and whether
they'd like to see the names changed?
Also, it's hard to pick what option to choose there -- I typically
have cause about once or twice a month to poke around in those tables,
and we have development tools which reference these tables
directly....
I guess the closest option would be "access them all the time." I
hope that wouldn't be interpreted as supporting the proposed change.

I'm not taking a survey on how/whether we want to change it. Just whether people are accessing them directly.

--Josh