Hi,

Quoting "Peter Eisentraut" <pete...@gmx.net>:
.. some of our tags are broken.  Any conversion will either have to drop
or repair some tags; see my previous posts to hackers about this.

Can you please point me to that post? I didn't find it.

In what way do you consider the tags "broken"? (As CVS does not guarantee any inter-file consistency, I don't think one can speak of brokenness at all. IMO it's rather just a matter of how to convert to another VCS's representation. Certainly, it's not always possible to convert without any kind of information loss. However, as just pointed out, there are certainly differences between converters).

Regards

Markus Wanner