Josh Berkus wrote:

This is ready to go except for changing the minimum flex version test
in configure (and associated documentation).  I see that a good-sized
fraction of the buildfarm is still on flex 2.5.4 and will therefore go
red when this goes in.  Should I hold off a bit longer, or is committing
the best way to get their attention?

Oh, I didn't think about the Flex version. That's going to be a far more widespread problem. OSX 10.5, for example, still ships with 2.5.33. I suspect that a *lot* of OSes won't have anything up-to-date.

That's the version Tom is proposing to make the minimum.

cheers

andrew