Magnus Hagander wrote:
> 2010/1/18 Matteo Beccati <p...@beccati.com>:

> > My question now is... what next? :)

Gee, I disappear for a week and look what happens -- we get streaming
replication, a revamped archives site, and maybe something else that I
haven't seen yet.  I love it :-)

> If it wasn't for the fact that we're knee deep in two other major
> projects for the infrastructure team right now, I'd be all over this
> :-) But we really need to complete that before we put anything new in
> production here.
>
> What I'd like to see is one that integrates with our general layouts.

Yeah.  I think that should be relatively simple to add.  There are some
other things that need a bit of rejiggering too, like the thread index
at the bottom getting too wide with large threads, for example here:
http://archives.beccati.org/pgsql-hackers-history/message/90000.html