Il 18/01/2010 15:55, Magnus Hagander ha scritto:
If it wasn't for the fact that we're knee deep in two other major
projects for the infrastructure team right now, I'd be all over this
:-) But we really need to complete that before we put anything new in
production here.

Sure, that's completely understandable.

What I'd like to see is one that integrates with our general layouts.

Shoudln't bee too hard, but I wouldn't be very keen on spending time on layout related things that are going to be thrown away to due the framework and language being different from what is going to be used on production (symfony/php vs django/python).

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/