Andrew Dunstan píše v po 08. 02. 2010 v 20:07 -0500:

> Our Solaris *moth members seem to have stopped building. Have we lost them?

Hi Andrew,

The answer is not simple. Yes, we lost Solaris 8 and 9 machines which
was reinstalled and now they are used for different purpose. It was
planned before the April and I announced it long time ago. It
unfortunately happed and timing looks strange. And I did not find
replacement.

I have replacement for nevada/x86 machine already, but I need to setup
it which is one item in my very long TODO list :(. Solaris 10 Sparc/x86
and nevada sparc are covered at this moment.

        Zdenek