On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Gurjeet Singh <singh.gurj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The latter.
>>>

>> Could this perhaps be made clearer on the page, perhaps with an example?
>> It confused me recently too.
>>

> Or maybe populate the drop-down with every available topic from previous
> CFs, and add an additional '(Add new topic)' to the drop-down which would
> take you to topic creation page.

Andrew's question seemed to be about the message-ID.  I agree the
topic thing is confusing, though.  I'm wondering if it would be
sufficient to do the following - if no topic are available, instead of
showing the form, it says something like:

No topics have been created for this CommitFest yet.  Before adding
your patch, you must add one or more items to the <link>topic
list</link>.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company