On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Andreas Karlsson <andr...@proxel.se> wrote:
> Sorry, everyone.
>
> Ignore my patch. This was already fixed in HEAD and while I wrote my
> patch for the HEAD I somehow failed to spot that it was already fixed
> when testing without my patch.
>
> Nice that is fixed, and sorry for the noise.

No sweat.  It's sort of weird the way it's set up.  Apparently we
complete with a list of schemas any time the previous word is SCHEMA.

rhaas=# bumble schema <tab>
information_schema  pg_temp_1           pg_toast_temp_1
pg_catalog          pg_toast            public

I guess that makes sense but the name words_after_create certainly
gives one the wrong impression about how it's actually used.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company