On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Simon Riggs <si...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> This patch hasn't been updated in more than three weeks.  I assume
>>> this should now be marked Returned with Feedback, and we'll revisit
>>> synchronous replication for 9.2?
>>
>> I have time to complete that in next two weeks, but you are right I
>> haven't had it in last few weeks.
>
> Well, the current CommitFest ends in one week, and we need to leave
> time for someone (Heikki, most likely) to review, so there's really
> only a couple of days left.
>
> Bruce's suggestion of having someone else pick it up seems like it
> might work.  The obvious candidates are probably Heikki Linnakangas,
> Tom Lane, Fujii Masao, and (if you squint a little) me.  I am not
> clear that any of those people have the necessary time available
> immediately, however.

I just spoke to my manager at EnterpriseDB and he cleared my schedule
for the next two days to work on this.  So I'll go hack on this now.
I haven't read the patch yet so I don't know for sure how quite I'll
be able to get up to speed on it, so if someone who is more familiar
with this code wants to grab the baton away from me, feel free.
Otherwise, I'll see what I can do with it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company