On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 10:07 PM, Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> wrote:

> I agree there's a good case for the new feature. I think someone mentioned
> tab completion upthread, and that doesn't make so much sense to me. This
> only makes sense nested in a script - in fact if it's not called from inside
> an included script (via -f or \i) it should possibly error out (if it
> already does this I apologise - I haven't looked at the patch).

I think \ir can stand on its own. In the patch, the \ir command falls back
to \i behaviour if there's no file being processed currently. So, I think
tab-completion makes sense for this command. And if someone wishes they can
stop using \i altogether and \ir will give them old and new bheaviour
seamlessly.

Regards,
--
Gurjeet Singh