On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Josh Berkus <j...@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 4/20/11 12:00 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> Please provide the evidence that this is a problem that exists now, as
>> opposed to seven years ago.
>
> Since you're clearly already made up your mind that no problem exists, I
> don't have the energy to fight it out with you.

It is not possible for me to work any harder on anything than I have
worked on this problem.  I do not deny the existence of the problem.
But I believe that we have greatly mitigated it in the last few
release cycles, and that much of what remains is a problem of
perception, not reality.

You can disagree, but if no one has the energy to find real examples
and talk about them, then it is hard to see how we will be able to
improve the situation.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company