On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:25:10 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
On Tuesday, April 26, 2011 01:59:45 PM Radosław Smogura wrote:
I didn't followed this topic carefully, so sorry If I wrote something that was written, but I thought about following approach at least for
 message sending, etc.:

1. When initializing MemoryContext (pool) give one parameter that will
 be stack size. Stack is addition to normal operations.
You can't allocate memory on the stack and return that.

Andres

I didn't wrote allocate on stack. I thought about preallocate n bytes chunk for stack-like memory but without popping.

Regards,
Radek