2011/6/15 Mark Kirkwood <mark.kirkw...@catalyst.net.nz>:
> On 15/06/11 02:52, Cédric Villemain wrote:
>>
>> 2011/6/3 Mark Kirkwood<mark.kirkw...@catalyst.net.nz>:
>>>
>>> Corrected v4 patch with the test files, for completeness. Note that
>>> discussion has moved on and there will be a v5 :-)
>>>
>> Mark, can you submit your updated patch ?
>>

> Thanks for the reminder! Here is v5. The changes are:

I have issues applying it.
Please can you remove trailing space?
Also, you can generate a cool patch like this :

get git-external-diff from postgres/src/tools to /usr/lib/git-core/
chmod +x it
export GIT_EXTERNAL_DIFF=git-external-diff
git format-patch --ext-diff origin

my log:
$ git apply  temp-files-v5.patch
temp-files-v5.patch:22: trailing whitespace.
        defaults to unlimited (<literal>-1</>). Values larger than zero
temp-files-v5.patch:23: trailing whitespace.
        constraint the temporary file space usage to be that number of
temp-files-v5.patch:28: trailing whitespace.
        the total space used by all the files produced by one backend is
temp-files-v5.patch:35: trailing whitespace.
        constrain disk space used for temporary table storage. However if
temp-files-v5.patch:105: trailing whitespace.
                        /*
error: patch failed: src/backend/storage/file/fd.c:132
error: src/backend/storage/file/fd.c: patch does not apply
error: src/test/regress/expected/resource.out: No such file or directory
error: src/test/regress/sql/resource.sql: No such file or directory