On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 14:25, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Simon Riggs <si...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>> Simon, could you? If your proposal turns out to be better than mine, I'd be
>>> happy to agree to drop my patch and adopt yours.
>> Yes, will do.
> Simon,
> I believe that we are still waiting for this.

Are we going to hear anything back on this one for the current CF? If
not, I suggest we go with Fujiis version for now - we can always
change it for a potentially better version later.

 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:

Reply via email to