Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> writes:
> What I'm imagining is that instead of just having a global for
> nested_level, you'd have a global variable pointing to a linked list.

This is more or less what I have in mind, too, except I do not believe
that a mere boolean flag is sufficient to tell the difference between
an executor call that you want to suppress logging for and one that
you do not.  You need some more positive way of identifying the target
statement than that, and what I propose that be is the statement's query
string.