* Andrew Dunstan (and...@dunslane.net) wrote:
> The buildfarm code does not run if there are no changes. The job
> runs, sees that there are no changes, and exits.

Right, hence it makes great sense to use it for this (as opposed to
Bruce's previous script or some other new one).  While it might appear
to be overkill, it actually does lots of useful and good things and
integrates better with the existing setup anyway.

Now that you've provided the magic sauce wrt --skip-steps, can we get an
admin to implement a doc-only build that runs more frequently to update
the dev docs..?

Andrew, if we're going to rely on that, even just internally, perhaps we
should go ahead and add documentation for it?

        Thanks,

                Stephen