On 09/22/2012 01:57 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
Andrew,

   Below is the patch that I mentioned at pgOpen.  I'm pretty sure my
   silly github pull request got screwed up anyway, so probably best to
   ignore it.  Regardless, please let me know what you think.  I'd be
   happy to rework it to operate off of a single hash, though I think
   that would require having 'one true hash' of all possible steps and
   it kind of looked like you were trying to avoid that.

I'm not sure it's a great advance, but I'll take a look. In any case please sent it as a proper MIME attachment. It did not come through clean. Alternatively, and probably better, put this on a topic branch that I can git-fetch (that's recommended practice for github pull requests too).

cheers

andrew