On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have seen some negative reactions to the feature.  I am willing to ask
> for a vote, if that is what people want.  If not, I will apply the patch
> in the next day or two.

So are you calling for a vote or just willing to ask for one?  I vote for
putting it in contrib and letting whoever wants it apply it and use it.
The more we discuss it the worse it looks.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.pop4.net
      http://www.camping-usa.com      http://www.cloudninegifts.com
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com