On 11/17/2012 05:10:12 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-11-17 at 11:33 -0600, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

what's
> > indexed is the token pg_temp, used when
> > setting search_path.

> Actually, since this is the pg_temp alias for the search path, it is
> appropriate.  So committed as is.

Thanks for the work on this and the other patches you've helped
me out with, and for the larger work on PG of course.
I would feel like I was cluttering the channel if I
sent a thanks each time but I do want to acknowledge
both your help and the work the other Postgres people
do.

Regards,

Karl <k...@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein