On Jan17, 2014, at 15:14 , David Rowley <dgrowle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you make any more changes would it be possible for you to base them on the
> attached patch instead of the last one you sent?

Sure! The only reason I didn't rebase my last patch onto yours was that having
the numeric stuff in there meant potentially better test coverage. Thanks for
doing the merge!

> Perhaps if there's much more hacking to do we could start pushing to a guthub
> repo to make it easier to work together on this.

Yeah, that seems like a good idea. Easier to keep track of then a bunch of
patches floating around. Could you push your latest version?

best regards,
Florian Pflug