On 04/23/2014 05:24 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Antonin Houska wrote:
>> I haven't been too familiar with the ECPG internals so far but tried to
>> do my best.
>
> I'm afraid we're stuck on this patch until Michael has time to review
> it, or some other committer wants to acquire maintainership rights in
> the ECPG code.

Committer availability might well be the issue, but missing review
probably too.

Whether this review is enough to move the patch to "ready for committer"
- I tend to let the next CFM decide. (I don't find it productive to
ignite another round of discussion about kinds of reviews - already saw
some.)

// Tony