Stephen Frost wrote:

> Any further thoughts on this?  I haven't tried to go implement anything
> yet but I'm definitely concerned that we may run into a keyword issue
> with ALTER TABLE, but I don't really want to add 'TABLES' either.
> Anyone have any other suggestions or ideas?

I thought that the suggestion to use MOVE was the most appropriate.
However I also concur that re-using MOVE from its current cursor-related
meaning would be troublesome from several PoVs, so if there's a synonym
of MOVE that we can use, that'd probably be better.  I don't like ALTER
TABLES myself; and having an ALTER TABLE command that affects several
tables seems counterintuitive as well.

How about
  RELOCATE ALL [ TABLES | INDEXES | ... ] IN TABLESPACE foo TO bar
?