Le mercredi 9 juillet 2014 21:30:05 Tom Lane a écrit :
> Michael Paquier <michael.paqu...@gmail.com> writes:
> > I guess that this implementation is enough as a first shot, particularly
> > regarding the complexity that default expression import would bring up for
> > postgres_fdw (point raised during the review, but not really discussed
> > afterwards).
>
> Yeah.  I'm actually more concerned about the lack of collation import,
> but that's unfixable unless we can figure out how to identify collations
> in a platform-independent way.
>
>                       regards, tom lane

Thank you for working on this patch, I'm not really fond of building strings
in a FDW for the core to parse them again but I don't see any other solution
to the problem you mentioned.

Similarly to what we do for the schema, we should also check that the server
in the parsed statement is the one we are importing from.

--
Ronan Dunklau
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org