* Andres Freund (and...@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> > Per Apache's documentation, mod_ssl and mod_gnutls support the same set
> > of environment variables (with the same names even), so I don't buy this
> > argument either.
>
> Gnutls is quite similar from what it provides to openssl. That's not
> saying much. Schannel would be more interesting from that point of view.

Fine- but let's at least start with what two of the three support and
figure out if there's actually an issue getting this information from
Schannel.  I'd be surprised if there really is, but I'm a lot happier
starting with a larger set and then considering if we can live without
certain things than trying to build up one-by-one over major releases.

        Thanks,

                Stephen