Hi Palle,

thanks for the extremely quick response!

In that case I will include the patch in Postgres.app. Missing support for
per-column collations is preferable to missing support for the standard locale!

I'll have a look at the per-column collation support, it would be great if
PostgreSQL on OS X would work out of the box at some point.

Best regards,
Jakob