On Sunday, December 1, 2002, at 10:49  AM, Tom Lane wrote:

Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
PUBLIC doesn't seem like a very common column name --- seems safe to
make it reserved. We made 'value' reserved in 7.3, and that was a much
more common one.
I'm still quite unhappy about 'value', and would like to look into
making it unreserved again. This business does show that there are some
pitfalls in that, though :-(
Actually, I don't think it's reserved in 7.3, only in the 7.4 development sources. Otherwise, Bricolage would fail hard, and it doesn't. So there's some time to play with this issue, I think.

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ: 15726394