On 22/03/15 10:35, Andres Freund wrote:
On March 22, 2015 10:34:04 AM GMT+01:00, Michael Paquier
<michael.paqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Andres Freund <and...@2ndquadrant.com>
That's due to a different patch though, right? When I checked earlier
only jacana had problems due to this, and it looked like random memory
was being output. It's interesting that that's on the one windows (not
cygwin) critter that does the 128bit dance...

Yes, sorry, the e+000 stuff is from 959277a. This patch has visibly
broken that:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=jacana&dt=2015-03-21%2003%3A01%3A21

That's the stuff looking like random memory that I talk about above...

If you look at it closely, it's actually not random memory. At least in the first 2 failing tests which are not obfuscated by aggregates on top of aggregates. It looks like first NumericDigit is ok and the second one is corrupted (there are only 2 NumericDigits in those numbers). Of course the conversion to Numeric is done from the end so it looks like only the last computation/pointer change/something stays ok while the rest got corrupted.