On 07/17/2015 05:40 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 11:16 PM, Kevin Grittner <kgri...@ymail.com> wrote:
Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakan...@iki.fi> wrote:

This fixes bug #13126, reported by Kirill Simonov.

It looks like you missed something with the addition of
AT_ReAddComment:

test_ddl_deparse.c:80:11: warning: enumeration value 'AT_ReAddComment' not
handled in switch [-Wswitch]
                 switch (subcmd->subtype)
                         ^

Oops. If someone could pick up the attached (backpatch to 9.5 needed)...

Hmm, that function is pretty fragile, it will segfault on any AT_* type that it doesn't recognize. Thankfully you get that compiler warning, but we have added AT_* type codes before in minor releases. I couldn't quite figure out what the purpose of that module is, as there is no documentation or README or file-header comments on it. If it's there just to so you can run the regression tests that come with it, it might make sense to just add a "default" case to that switch to handle any unrecognized commands, and perhaps even remove the cases for the currently untested subcommands as it's just dead code. If it's supposed to act like a sample that you can copy-paste and modify, then perhaps that would still be the best option, and add a comment there explaining that it only cares about the most common subtypes but you can add handlers for others if necessary.

Alvaro, you want to comment on that?

- Heikki