On 07/18/2015 04:15 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
If it's there just to so you can run the regression tests that come
with it, it might make sense to just add a "default" case to that
switch to handle any unrecognized commands, and perhaps even remove
the cases for the currently untested subcommands as it's just dead
code.

Well, I would prefer to have an output that says "unrecognized" and then
add more test cases to the SQL files so that there's not so much dead
code.  I prefer that to removing the C support code, because then as
we add extra tests we don't need to modify the C source.

Ok. I added a case for AT_ReAddComment, and also a default-case that says "unrecognized".
- Heikki