On 03/01/16 22:49, Jim Nasby wrote:
In the unit test, I'd personally prefer just building a table with the
test cases and the expected NULL/NOT NULL results, at least for all the
calls that would fit that paradigm. That should significantly reduce the
size of the test. Not a huge deal though...

I don't really see the point. "The size of the test" doesn't seem like a worthwhile optimization target, unless the test scripts are somehow really unnecessarily large.

Further, if you were developing code related to this, previously you could just copy-paste the defective test case in order to easily reproduce a problem. But now suddenly you need a ton of different setup.

I don't expect to really have a say in this, but I think the tests are now worse than they were before.

.m