>> > Looks like some race conditions is there - but I didn't tested it deeper
>>
>> Well, OK, so I'm totally willing to work with you to help get this
>> straightened out, but I'm not really going to go download orafce and
>> debug it for you on company time.  I'm fairly sure that won't win me
>> any large awards.
>>

> I'll do it - just need to finish some other. I hope so this night I'll
> know more.

In _PG_init I am creating new tranche by
RequestNamedLWLockTranche("orafce", 1);

Immediately when I try to use this lock

shmem_lock = sh_mem->shmem_lock = &(GetNamedLWLockTranche("orafce"))->lock;

I got a error

ERROR:  XX000: requested tranche is not registered
LOCATION:  GetNamedLWLockTranche, lwlock.c:602

Because the session initialization doesn't finish, then Orafce doesn't work