Hi,

On 04/07/2016 01:23 PM, Simon Riggs wrote:
On 7 April 2016 at 00:15, Tomas Vondra <tomas.von...@2ndquadrant.com
<mailto:tomas.von...@2ndquadrant.com>> wrote:

    Right. Fixed.

0001 committed. I added comments and a fastpath when no triggers are
present.

For 0002, I would be more comfortable adding
   enable_fk_plans = on (true) | off

even if we decided to remove that parameter that before release.

Attached is 0002 with the GUC added. I certainly believe we should think twice before keeping the GUC in the final release - it's definitely useful for testing etc. but I'm afraid it'd be just another tuning knob for regular users.

regards